LONDON–(COMPANY WIRE)– Technavio has actually been keeping track of the e-learning market in Europe and it is poised to grow by USD 24.23 billion throughout 2020-2024, at a CAGR of over 12% during the forecast period. The report provides an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market situation, latest patterns and chauffeurs, and the general market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of different markets, the instant impact of the break out is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in need, many others will continue to stay untouched and reveal promising growth chances. Technavio’s in-depth research study has all your needs covered as our research reports consist of all foreseeable market situations, consisting of pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Regularly Asked Concerns-
- At what rate is the marketplace predicted to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 12%, the incremental growth of the marketplace is expected to be USD 24.23 billion during the forecast period.
- Who are the leading players in the market?
- Adobe Inc., Articulate Global Inc., Cengage Knowing Holdings II Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., City & Guilds Group, Instructure Inc., John Wiley & Sons Inc., Pearson Plc, Providence Equity Partners LLC, and Skillsoft Ltd. are some of the significant market individuals.
- What are the crucial market drivers and challenges?
- Growing emphasis on customized learning and growing prominence of information analytics in E-learning are the significant factors driving the marketplace. Nevertheless, the high advancement cost associated with e-learning courses restraints the market growth.
The marketplace is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will speed up during the forecast duration. Adobe Inc., Articulate Global Inc., Cengage Learning Holdings II Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., City & Guilds Group, Instructure Inc., John Wiley & Sons Inc., Pearson Plc, Providence Equity Partners LLC, and Skillsoft Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The growing emphasis on tailored learning will provide immense growth opportunities. To make most of the chances, market suppliers ought to focus more on the growth potential customers in the fast-growing sectors, while preserving their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the 2nd for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the 3rd for free.
View market photo before buying
Technavio’s custom research study reports use comprehensive insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients stay up to date with brand-new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant advancements in supplier operations and government policies.
E-learning Market in Europe 2020-2024: Segmentation
E-learning Market in Europe is segmented as below:
- Packaged Content
- Rest of Europe
To find out more about the international patterns impacting the future of marketing research, download a complimentary sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43347
E-learning Market in Europe 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio provides a comprehensive photo of the market by the method of research study, synthesis, and summation of information from several sources. The e-learning market in Europe report covers the following locations:
- E-learning Market in Europe Size
- E-learning Market in Europe Trends
- E-learning Market in Europe Industry Analysis
This study recognizes the growing prominence of data analytics in e-learning as one of the prime factors driving the e-learning market growth in Europe throughout the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, likely, and downhearted) considering the effect of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research study has direct and indirect COVID-19 affected marketing research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s MEMBERSHIP platform
E-learning Market in Europe 2020-2024: Key Emphasizes
- CAGR of the market throughout the forecast duration 2020-2024
- Detailed details on factors that will assist e-learning market development in Europe during the next five years
- Estimate of the e-learning market size in Europe and its contribution to the moms and dad market
- Predictions on upcoming patterns and changes in customer behavior
- The growth of the e-learning market in Europe
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and in-depth information on suppliers
- Thorough details of elements that will challenge the growth of e-learning market vendors in Europe
- Market Introduction
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market meaning
- Market section analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Projection for 2019 – 2024
5 Forces Analysis
- 5 forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Negotiating power of providers
- Risk of new entrants
- Hazard of alternatives
- Threat of competition
- Market condition
Market Division by Product
- Market sections
- Comparison by Product
- Packaged material – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Solutions – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market chance by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market sectors
- Comparison by End-user
- Higher education – Market size and projection 2019-2024
- Corporate – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- K-12 – Market size and projection 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographical contrast
- UK – Market size and projection 2019-2024
- Germany – Market size and projection 2019-2024
- Rest of Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Secret leading nations
- Market opportunity by location
- Market drivers
- Market difficulties
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Adobe Inc.
- . Articulate Global Inc.
- . Cengage Learning Holdings II Inc.
- . Cisco Systems Inc.
- . City & Guilds Group
- Instructure Inc.
- . John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- . Pearson Plc
- Providence Equity Partners LLC
- Skillsoft Ltd.
. Appendix Scope of
- the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research study methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading worldwide technology research and advisory business. Their research study and analysis focuses on emerging market patterns and offers actionable insights to assist services recognize market opportunities and establish effective techniques to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized experts, Technavio’s report library includes more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 innovations, covering throughout 50 countries. Their client base includes enterprises of all sizes, consisting of more than 100 Fortune 500 business. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s detailed coverage, substantial research study, and actionable market insights to recognize opportunities in existing and possible markets and evaluate their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.