The European Union Times is a “news” site that offers utter neo-Nazi bollocks.
It certainly looks the part. It has lots of mainstream marketing served by ContextWeb, it’s got a good WordPress style, and its posts on Barack Obama have in fact been commonly connected by Tea event blogs, [citation required] most likely happy to find a news website that supports a few of their views. All requirement for a libertarian or Republican newssite.
Upon closer assessment, however, it is bit more than a regurgitator of news article that paint blacks, Hispanics, and Jews in a bad light. Beyond that, it is an especially undesirable far-right blog with the info requirements of InfoWars. The reporting is, without exception, shockingly less than expert.
- 1 Bigotry
- 2 Conspiracy theories
- 3 European?
- 4 Referrals
Bigotry [modify] Examples of xenophobic, anti-Semitic and racist predisposition are plentiful. Keep in mind, for instance, the number of short article titles needlessly mention the ethnicity of individuals implicated of performing criminal activities.    Keep in mind also the large amount of posts associating with Israel or Jewish individuals in basic.   More predisposition? Here, have a load of nonsensical Obama bashing.    Conspiracy theories [modify] In addition to popular xenophobia, the European Union Times strays deeply into tinfoil hat territory. For instance, it frequently re-publishes the funny “reports” of “Sorcha Faal”, which suggests that it is either subscribed (i.e., paying) for the Sorcha Faal feed, or near the initial source. If you see a heading that is actually “out there” (for instance, US Earthquake Weapon Test Stops Working Again, Damages New Zealand City , scroll to the bottom and take a look at the “Source” link. If it points to whatdoesitmean.com, it’s the handwork of “Sorcha”. (That short article similarly consists of a massive research stop working– it estimate the Russian Area Forces command (VKS) as its source, however the link “VKS” causes the website of a Russian commercial business, VKS.ru!) The EUTimes has also re-published product from Pravda Online, another website dedicated to conspiracy theories, such as a 2010 post about alien spaceships assaulting Earth in 2012.  It’s uncertain if they in fact believe this stuff or they merely believe that their readers are gullible idiots.
European? [customize] For an apparently Europe-centric or European Union-centric news website, it is fascinating to see the number of the stories have absolutely nothing to do with Europe, not to discussed the European Union, nevertheless rather report on American matters (see aforementioned Obama conspiracy pandering). If the title wasn’t enough, the site’s About section utilizes no concrete information at all.  No personnel list, no address, no history, nothing. What it does do is claim that this shitbubble of a website is “a worldwide newspaper based in Europe [focus added] with practical branches in America and Canada”. The domain is in truth not registered in Europe, however through a domain proxy service in Panama.  With all of the above taken into consideration, the political association (and unquestionably geographical location) of the website’s creators is possibly not unanticipated.  Oh, and they gladly ‘cost quote’ David Duke.  Recommendations [customize]Note: A few of the pages below have actually been changed considered that the gain access to date. Click the little img links for screenshots of the versions since the noted gain access to dates, as gone over above.
- ↑ Black guy struck two women with aluminum bat and robbed them in Bucktownimg (European Union Times, 2010-04-25), accessed 2010-05-31
- ↑ Black Couple Smashes Polices Head With a Concrete Block and Runs Over Himimg [apostrophe losing out on from title in initial] (European Union Times, 2010-04-25), accessed 2010-05-31
- ↑ Jewish male from Florida is charged with $880 million Ponzi that bilked New Jersey investorsimg (European Union Times, 2010-04-22), accessed 2010-05-31
- ↑ Israeli troops shoot protesters at Gaza demoimg (European Union Times, 2010-04-24), accessed 2010-05-31
- ↑ 5 Israelis charged with organ traffickingimg (European Union Times, 2010-04-22), accessed 2010-05-31
- ↑ Entire United States Federal Government Said Knows Obama Ineligible For Officeimg (European Union Times, 2010-04-25), accessed 2010-05-31
- ↑ Obama’s eligibility to be Leader in Chief called into question by United States Army officerimg (European Union Times, 2010-04-23), accessed 2010-05-31
- ↑ ADL Need Major Law Enforcement Operation To Handle Obamacare Criticsimg (European Union Times, 2010-04-22), accessed 2010-05-31– with advantage Jew-baiting!
- ↑ United States Earthquake Weapon Test Stops Working Once Again, Ruins New Zealand Cityimg (European Union Times, 2011-02-23), accessed 2011-02-28
- ↑ Three huge spaceships to attack Earth in 2012? img (European Union Times, 2010-12-22); accessed 2012-02-19
- ↑ About: About usimg (European Union Times), accessed 2010-05-31
- ↑ WHOIS Results for eutimes.netimg (Network Solutions WHOIS), accessed 2010-05-31
- ↑ Racist Skinhead’s Significant other Behind European ‘News’ Websiteimg (Larry Keller, Southern Hardship Law Center Hatewatch blog site, 2009-12-16), accessed 2010-05-31
- ↑ Jewish Teacher States Pornography Market is a Weapon used by Jews Versus Gentilesimg (European Union Times, 2008-04-04), accessed 2010-08-14